Match Thread Manchester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@GrandOldTeam @Groucho @roydo @AndyC how long are we going to allow this to go on for?

95% of "Kopite" allegation shouts are totally wrong. We don't ban people because we disagree with their opinion - otherwise very few would survive on here.

That member has had an account on here since Feb 2010 and despite a number of eyebrow raising, bizarre posts, there's nothing in their account or thousands of posts we can check to confirm he's not a blue.

Also, a reminder;

'Playing The Ref'
Attempting to moderate the forum by stating what should, and shouldn't be discussed or attempts to get another user banned by posting things such as "abuse! ban him!" is totally unacceptable, and will not be tolerated on this forum. This is basically the internet equivalent of a footballer waving the imaginary yellow card at a referee, and is completely unhelpful. If you see a post that you believe is in violation of the forum's Rules and Guidelines or Terms of Service, it would be highly appreciated if you could use the "Report to Moderator" function to bring it to our attention.

Now on topic, please.

Confidence is high and some bad results this season make them less fearsome at the moment.

Dunc has stopped the bottling from going on anyway!

95% of "Kopite" allegation shouts are totally wrong. We don't ban people because we disagree with their opinion - otherwise very few would survive on here.

That member has had an account on here since Feb 2010 and despite a number of eyebrow raising, bizarre posts, there's nothing in their account or thousands of posts we can check to confirm he's not a blue.

Also, a reminder;

'Playing The Ref'
Attempting to moderate the forum by stating what should, and shouldn't be discussed or attempts to get another user banned by posting things such as "abuse! ban him!" is totally unacceptable, and will not be tolerated on this forum. This is basically the internet equivalent of a footballer waving the imaginary yellow card at a referee, and is completely unhelpful. If you see a post that you believe is in violation of the forum's Rules and Guidelines or Terms of Service, it would be highly appreciated if you could use the "Report to Moderator" function to bring it to our attention.

Now on topic, please.
Just a quick one has anyone else got a reaction score of minus 1500+ on here or ever had it, what could be the reason for that?

I personally think there is a chance. There has been a chink in their armour all season and while they are a great side, I dare to dream and I am dreaming of taking something away from it :drunk:

City were 11 points behind last season and pulled it back,
As far as i remembered they were 10 behind,had a game in hand took that to 7 points after winning at southampton,then played and beat Liverpool which got it to 4,Its Liverpool League,they have gone a full year without defeat if they dont lose to sheff utd on thursday, plus that defeat at city is only league lost since may 2018,would Love Everton to beat city

Would be delighted with a point to keep the momentum going. A win and we'd be proper motoring along in the right direction wouldn't we.
I am just hoping that if we can do what many may think unthinkable and win that we then dont do an Everton and go and lose home to someone we should beat,Like the Brighton game just over week later in league lol

As someone else has said, we should never resign to lose a game regardless of how it affects the league.
Like if there were two choices: we win this and Liverpool win the league, or we lose this and City win the league; I would still choose the first one.
We should aim to give our best in every game, up the Toffees.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.