Match Thread Manchester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
State of these lottery winning mutants booing at half time. They have bought all kinds of trophies in the past few years and now something isn't going their way they start booing. Same stuff with the Champions League anthem. Proper entitled tits who were on the Chelsea bandwagon not long ago.
The CL anthem booing because apparently there's a UEFA conspiracy against them when they swept all their FFP violations under the rug is rich stuff.

I’m not picking him out today though am I? Are you his dad?

I said earlier - he hasn’t been good enough for YEARS. He’s the invisible man most of the time. He’s slow, can only play as a 10 when Carlo prefers a 4-4-2.
I’m not his dad, just to confirm.

Davies has been atrocious, Sidibe has been poor, yet you’re banging on about Sigurdsson, it reeks of an agenda.

Also, Man City are so well drilled pressing without the ball that our players don't have anywhere to go forwards that isnt also a risky pass, hence playing it safe.

Going direct we might get a sniff later on.

Not sure how City did not score. We look like poodles in there.
The old Everton is back. No physical impact in midfield a lot of time and space to City to pick the runners upfront and a very very lucky 0:0 in half time. But its not a question if City will score but only when they will score! After the first goes in it will be "Save our souls".

FROM BBC

Man City have failed to score a first half goal in six of their last eight home Premier League games.
Having scored five in the first half against Watford in September, Man City have since managed just four first half goals in eight home league matches.

Felt like about 40 minutes of watching our players have a training drill on how to pass backwards.

Hoping in the 2nd half we'll start the learning how to pass forwards part of the drill.

In carlo we trust.
I agree but it's cos we are being cautious. We r scared of them.

Need to get sidibe in the game more, shame bernard is out as think we would have seen a lot more of digne this half. Midfield is so slow with sig and delph in the middle. Been lucky mahrez has been so wasteful but these are a class side and we are still in the game. Longer it goes on like this the more I fancy us to get a goal on the counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.