Manager poll *second International break

Are you happy with Benitez being our manager so far?

• Yes

• No

• Cheese on Toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Any fan who thinks what Benitez said man years ago was more damaging to our club than what Carlo Ancelotti has done to us in the summer needs to give their heads a wobble, it’s because of Ancelotti we don’t have Diaz in our team right now.
It was one of his signings James who we couldn’t shift

Objectively no one can argue that he is doing very well. He had a pathetic budget but has instantly made us more solid all over the pitch, upped the work rate and improved the squad with some inspired signings.

Obviously for some his past is an obstacle they cannot get over. At least not yet. For me I don’t care about our manager being inoffensive or a great guy; if I did I’d say just get Roberto Martinez back. I couldn’t care less. I just want our manager to do a good job. And Rafael is doing that so far, without a doubt.

Objectively no one can argue that he is doing very well. He had a pathetic budget but has instantly made us more solid all over the pitch, upped the work rate and improved the squad with some inspired signings.

Obviously for some his past is an obstacle they cannot get over. At least not yet. For me I don’t care about our manager being inoffensive or a great guy; if I did I’d say just get Roberto Martinez back. I couldn’t care less. I just want our manager to do a good job. And Rafael is doing that so far, without a doubt.
Nice to see you posting squire.
You need to do so more often.

Hope life is good

Status
Not open for further replies.