Manager poll *second International break

Are you happy with Benitez being our manager so far?

• Yes

• No

• Cheese on Toast

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes the best manager since Bobby brown shoes by some distance. The cult of carlo are in shambles. I still hope he gets sacked

Thanks, ex-mate. It is OK, we understand that you tend to type without reading. It is not your fault, it is just who you are, but don't worry, your mum loves you.

The manager is doing as well as Ancelotti was, let us hope he doesn't follow the same path.

Your mum might need to restrict your internet access though as you are showing signs of obsessive behaviour. Try and stay strong.?
She's dead Spadge. Maybe the spirit realm can effect electricity or disrupt signal. I can't be sure.

Thanks, mate. This time last year you may well have been on your way down the aisle with Carlo, apologies if so, you have our condolences. We'll see at the end of the season what the current manager is capable of delivering, hopefully, success but history has taught us not to be getting carried away.

The grown-ups are watching and taking a balanced view, the bedwetters already have the posters up in their bedrooms. ?
You are not taking a balanced view.
Answer these questions
Is he doing decent or badly
Regardless of manager do you want Everton to do well or not

if you answer to the positives then that does not make you a member of a cult
if you answer to the negative then you certainly are in the Bitter Cult

He is doing well at the moment IMO and starting to give us a bit of hope. It may last it may not but while it lasts I don't see a problem with a little praise.
I do see a problem with people who only pick up on negatives and ignore positives

I am happy because...

Watching Everton play good football gives hope for the future, with another 2 or 3 signings, (maybe next window) I feel we can cement a top 6 place.
Everton are fighting hard to win the ball back, looking to attack more rather than always sitting in.

I know it is very early days yet and things can change quickly, but as the manager Benitez has weathered the early storm with a great start, we all know most teams we have played so far are bottom half clubs that we should beat, but that is the point, we DID beat them, maybe in previous seasons going behind would mean a loss, but we fight to win now.

When Benitez was originally named as potential manager, I did feel quite sick and worried about it, I was wrong!

It must be a good thing for the fans, the team and the management to be in harmony. Positivity makes a huge difference!

Keep up the good work Benitez ;)

I think using the term happy is slightly misleading, i doubt any Evertonian was happy with his appointment. i am being a true pragmatist about Benitez, he did get us fighting for points for which i am grateful. The absolute minimum I expect from somebody in a blue shirt is effort and fight (hence my deep dislike of the likes of Iwobi and Rondon). i accept that that fight and effort has fallen back to pre-Benitez levels of late, but the heart of the team has been ripped out and no manager can coach bottle into a coward!

So for me the jury is out. That initial fight and effort may just have been the new manager bounce, but I think that will be come apparent after the January window has closed and he has some more players in.

Status
Not open for further replies.