Match Thread Man Utd v Everton. Saturday Oct 2nd.12.30 pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theatre of dreams my rrrrs.
The OT cheer when our 2nd was disallowed was like the Wembley noise for a celeb match substitution.
Goodison would have erupted and roared on demanding a winner

Considering the players that utd used in that game and the players we used that is a brilliant result and a great feeling going into international break. Let's get some of the lads back now and push on afterwards. Made up
My head agrees with everything you say, but my heart is still disappointed in the var.

Haven't been keeping up with the thread, but ate there other freeze frames that show a different offside decision? As we all know, he who controls the freeze frame controls the outcome of these games.

For me it is between docs, demarI, and pickford...his save was as good as a goal despite not having much to do. Went went demarai

I've been travelling up North on the train from Ascot today, couldn't watch the game due to carp WiFi, thanks to all you guys for keeping me well informed minute by minute on here today, I just love it when we score and GOT takes flight.

Good point but if we don't continue to shed the [Poor language removed] and strengthen the squad it's Moyes' tenure all over again. I'd better see a squad plan being implemented over the next transfer windows or it's just more of the same and I'm up to my eyeballs with that.

I think you're being harsh on Utd there. I mean look at the state of their bench today.
How can they possibly compete when all they've got to try and change a game is Ronaldo, Pogba, Sancho, Van de Beek etc.

If they strengthen in January though they might not finish too far behind us you know. :coffee:
I clarified. They're a very, very good team of players but have an awful manager and thus I predict they will win the same amount of silverware as us this year.

Reactions: kev
He squared the ball. Had Mina stayed behind it everyone would be awarding how unselfish he is

He didn’t square it, he played a forward pass to an offside player. Even if De Gea saves a shot across the goal Mina probably turns it in. Just a poor decision from a very poor player. Even in the last few minutes he’s giving the ball away leading to fouls and us conceding free kicks. He’s nowhere near good enough.

Good point but if we don't continue to shed the [Poor language removed] and strengthen the squad it's Moyes' tenure all over again. I'd better see a squad plan being implemented over the next transfer windows or it's just more of the same and I'm up to my eyeballs with that.
I have faith, but we will see by next summer. I like what I've seen from Benitez's boys so far sans Rondon though. Go to MLS or Venezuela already

He didn’t square it, he played a forward pass to an offside player. Even if De Gea saves a shot across the goal Mina probably turns it in. Just a poor decision from a very poor player. Even in the last few minutes he’s giving the ball away leading to fouls and us conceding free kicks. He’s nowhere near good enough.
He would have Skyed it

Status
Not open for further replies.