Match Thread Man Utd v Everton. Saturday Oct 2nd.12.30 pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie, even though it was a draw even though Man U is a shadow of what once was (at least until they sack Ole, because they could win the league with an actual manager), its matches like these that keep me invested in football and Everton.
I think you're being harsh on Utd there. I mean look at the state of their bench today.
How can they possibly compete when all they've got to try and change a game is Ronaldo, Pogba, Sancho, Van de Beek etc.

If they strengthen in January though they might not finish too far behind us you know. :coffee:

Well done to all concerned. Benetiz executed a perfect game plan. Thank goodness he wasn’t in the other dugout with the talent they possess. He has got the team functioning as a unit with every player following his instructions. All this without our starting strike force. On another note Anthony Gordon deserves to retain his place in the team on that showing.

Well done to all concerned. Benetiz executed a perfect game plan. Thank goodness he wasn’t in the other dugout with the talent they possess. He has got the team functioning as a unit with every player following his instructions. All this without our starting strike force. On another note Anthony Gordon deserves to retain his place in the team on that showing.

First half I thought Gordon was ineffective however second half he had more of a presence and even got stuck in when needed. Fair play to him.

Never even heard of this SIUUUU crap until now so that's a shame
The word “Siuuu” stems from the Spanish word Si which means yes. In an interview in 2019, the former Juventus forward confirmed the meaning of the word and the origin of the celebration. “I started to say 'si', it's like 'yes' when I was in Real Madrid .

Status
Not open for further replies.