Match Thread Man Utd v Everton. Saturday Oct 2nd.12.30 pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion is Gray is quicker so better on the wing whereas Gordon relies on a bit more skill. However I'm not watching so I you think it's working they should stick to it. Also Gordon has played up front so he could even partner Rondon.

That bench is looking frightening game changers wise.
I think Gray is a proper threat wherever he plays, his head is up and his confidence is sky high. I think Gordon and he could switch if Gray keeps favouring that left hand side like he did towards the end of the half.

I mean, we're still in it, but Rondon is a total non-factor. Dobbin would at least offer some movement.

I thought we played well at times in that half. Keep working hard and we might get back in it in the 2nd. If we had Rico or Dom we’d probably have a goal by now, Rondon does link up play well sometimes, but looks way too slow when it comes to getting decent shots away.

Rondon is absolutely dreadful.

Clearly missing DCL and Richarlison here but fgs Rondon cant do anything.

Gordon looks promising when he stays wide, solid defensive work as well.

Godfrey, Digne and Mina performing well and aside from the goal Allan and Doucoure too...

...i blame the midfield rather than Godfrey, he had to come inside.

Going better than I thought . But Rondon is so unfit
Question I have now is if hes so unfit why?

He's been here training for a few weeks and played 4 games for us now into half of his 5th.
What's he doing in training ?

Btw I think he's fit, this is just the player he his now, can see flashes of what he used to be good at, protecting the ball, winning the odd.header etc.

He's not played there for 14 months. Carlo dropped him for Holgate after he had a horror show (and continues to). He looked better at left back, especially with Richarlison with him.

Poop show whoever you put there anyway.
I played CB as a yoot, I know how to adapt to playing RB.

I think its not unreasonable to expect a pro footballer to know what the role of RB is.

Status
Not open for further replies.