Match Thread Man Utd v Everton. Saturday Oct 2nd.12.30 pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please can we analyse on the training field that header chance Cavani had after about 20 minutes
Mina went walkabouts which left Keane in no man's land and I don't know where Digne was
But it was dreadful defending

Watched the goal back on MOTD, he receives the ball on the edge of the area and at that time Mina is just behind him. He then knocks it forward and squares it but Mina has also made the run and got ahead of Davies. My point is he should have squared it from the edge of the box and not knocked it yards forward into the area.

Watched the goal back on MOTD, he receives the ball on the edge of the area and at that time Mina is just behind him. He then knocks it forward and squares it but Mina has also made the run and got ahead of Davies. My point is he should have squared it from the edge of the box and not knocked it yards forward into the area.
Easy to say with the aid of replays. I'm actually amazed he made the pass at all. Just a shame mina was offside.

I was expecting us to suffer a bad bumming today. Especially with the players we have out. Credit must go to el gordo, but still plenty of time for us to ev this season up.

Please can we analyse on the training field that header chance Cavani had after about 20 minutes
Mina went walkabouts which left Keane in no man's land and I don't know where Digne was
But it was dreadful defending

There’s areas to improve on.

Theres no denying it. Digne was abysmal in the first half and Godfrey was probably the same (but he’s not getting the same grief, as it’s not his position). Countless times they are able to freely move and find space.

But these things don’t happen over night and against a City you get punished, but we’ve hung in there and learnt from it.

There are plenty of areas we need to improve on, and the space we gave their attackers at times was suspect. But this feels different and I believe they’ll Rectify them.

Gordon was nervous and had to grow into the game, made it doubly hard for Digne, and Digne will get his form back.
I’m relaxed.

I would have taken a draw beforehand 100% so coming from behind to get a point will do for me.

Please please please can everyone get fit over the break and there be no injuries to players on internationals. Add Richarlison Coleman and DCL to the 11 and Gomes and Iwobi to the bench and suddenly we look quite a bit stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.