Match Thread Man Utd v Everton. Saturday Oct 2nd.12.30 pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine rolling over and letting this United side tickle your belly.

We go there to win.
Benitez will have a plan to get something, but the Villa game underlined that if we dont take our chances we'll be overcome easily enough with this injury crisis.

Get a grip of Antonio and you're almost home.

They're not all that.
I do like that Antonio. They’re the kind of team that will pump us. We think we have a chance so don’t go too defensive and they have the better players and (crucially) subs to punish us.
Our bench is dog puke

I do like that Antonio. They’re the kind of team that will pump us. We think we have a chance so don’t go too defensive and they have the better players and (crucially) subs to punish us.
Our bench is dog puke
If we have our attack back to go alongside Gtay and Townsend, with Doucoure pushing on, we'll destroy West Ham.

And Mina is at his best getting in faces. He'll be all over Antonio like a cheap suit.

I hope someone from our side was at Old Trafford tonight to see all that unfold. I'm hoping Villarreal taught them a lesson we can learn from in advance. In short, we can get at United's defence. Another 4-4 on the cards?

Last edited:

Getting a flue jab at the time the games starts, so I think I when I get back I will play safe, have a lie down until the game is over, and look at the final score and either watch or delete the recording. This worked for me for most past derby games, which means I hardly see any.

Benitez is doing bits in our gaf.

But the kettle on blueeers

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.