Man Utd v Everton. 5th October at 12.00.

Old Trafford on Sunday

• Man Utd

Votes: 40 20.6%
  • Everton!

Votes: 92 47.4%
  • Take that draw like

Votes: 62 32.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get a win here today, shows the depth in our squad. Utterly key players in Coleman, Barkley, Macca and Super Kev all out

Has Distin been banished from the squad forever?

injured

We've got a much worse injury list than United's as it includes pretty much all of our key players - as it does very year!
- Barkley
- Mirallas
- Coleman
- McCarthy
- Distin

it's horrible. injuries always seem to test us. international break is coming at a good time, if we can get a positive result today it'll bring the group together and we'll have all those players coming back in two weeks (apart from Kev).

Makes a pleasant change to them fellating the RS.

Recently acquired old habits stick fast with me.....I shall tune into BT Sport ten minutes before kick off to avoid all the amateurish punditry that channel indulges in.

I'm gonna go a bit earlier than that cos I wanna see how Van Gaal can fit his head through the tunnel.

51957761e69d1Whopper.jpg
What was wrong with anything I said?

It's the Man Utd show on BTSport.
They don't seem to realise there are two teams playing in this game.

They never do. Everyone's going on about how Villa have had to play the top 4 of last season in their last 4 games, without realising it's actually the top 5 in 5 games.

Just read back and the hibbo fume is hilarious

I just hate how he always has his drawstrings out the front shirt tucked in and thumbs in his sleeves looking like a real urkel lol

Status
Not open for further replies.