Man Utd 0-1 Everton. 4th Dec @ 19.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man U fans are VERY complacent. They see it as their right to collect 3 points off everybody except City, Chelsea ...even Arsenal they see as beneath them. A lot of them are saying they will get 25 points from their next 10 games. These guys have had a generation of near total success. Metaphorically speaking, they are a Titanic, seeing themselves as unsinkable. They seem to have missed the fact that beneath the waterline, a pesky iceberg has punctured their hull...

Seen that on RedCafe, they all think this is a banker, unreal their arrogance.

......first read the preview in Dubai airport yesterday returning with the family from visiting Little Eggs who works out there. Great stuff. Got the Stoke game in a bar in the Marina and then got goal updates from somebody in the Hull camp on their win the next day. Doesn't get better and now I'm looking forward to tonight's game rather than dreading it. So close now to my benchmark of 25 points for Christmas.

Hi Eggs, out of interest what bar in the marina did you get the stoke game as due to the Al Jazeera and Premier League 3pm sat kick off issues of late, i couldnt find a bar in Dubai showing it this weekend i had to watch via stream.

In Jo'burg all week on a work gig, but delighted to see that local South African Sports 1 Channel is showing the match live in full ;) (9.15 local time).

I feel something big is about to happen and tonight might be the time - the team is getting quietly stronger and more determined, and much more relaxed with the new pass and attack style.

Last edited:

i know we can't talk about links and the whereabouts e.t.c

when you all say not the priority on tv i'm hoping you mean free to air channels in the uk and fox sports e.t.c will be covering the match

as i am staying up until 6:45 to stream this history in the making

Hi Eggs, out of interest what bar in the marina did you get the stoke game as due to the Al Jazeera and Premier League 3pm sat kick off issues of late, i couldnt find a bar in Dubai showing it this weekend i had to watch via stream.

.....it was advertised in the Yacht Club, so we went there had a meal but they then couldn't get the game. Something to do with the Premier League restricting Al Jazeera to a single game. Nipped over to McGetticans (apologies if I have the name a bit wrong) where we watched the Arsenal game but they gave our 'goal flashes' and showed the goals at half and full-time. It was still a great afternoon and really good to find so many true Blues out in the desert.

We need to manage our expectations a wee bit I think.

We are playing away to a team that have Robin van Persie and Wayne Rooney as their front two.

As good as we were against Stoke, we were playing Stoke who are one of the worst sides around.

Cheers eggs, yeah only one sat 3pm kick off is being showed at the moment, apparently jazeera are trying to sort and hope to have them all back on soon. loads of blues out here tho, few of us go the other mgettigans by the trade center, decent boozer and will always show our game if its on any of the jazeera channels.

Cheers eggs, yeah only one sat 3pm kick off is being showed at the moment, apparently jazeera are trying to sort and hope to have them all back on soon. loads of blues out here tho, few of us go the other mgettigans by the trade center, decent boozer and will always show our game if its on any of the jazeera channels.

....great place, loved my week out there. Little Eggs plays footy out there for the team sponsored by Mcgettigans so spends a fair amount of time in that bar. When he first went out there he joined a few other Evertonians in the Stables bar. Loved the fact that when we scored there were cheers coming up from different section of the bar, I just love the way our fans aren't in your face, they are just there.

....great place, loved my week out there. Little Eggs plays footy out there for the team sponsored by Mcgettigans so spends a fair amount of time in that bar. When he first went out there he joined a few other Evertonians in the Stables bar. Loved the fact that when we scored there were cheers coming up from different section of the bar, I just love the way our fans aren't in your face, they are just there.

I would probably of met your son then as it was us lot who used to go stables, was great place until there was a change in management then they started messing round with the tv's for our games so everyone stopped going.

Status
Not open for further replies.