Man Utd 0-1 Everton. 4th Dec @ 19.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
....great place, loved my week out there. Little Eggs plays footy out there for the team sponsored by Mcgettigans so spends a fair amount of time in that bar. When he first went out there he joined a few other Evertonians in the Stables bar. Loved the fact that when we scored there were cheers coming up from different section of the bar, I just love the way our fans aren't in your face, they are just there.

I would probably of met your son then as it was us lot who used to go stables, was great place until there was a change in management then they started messing round with the tv's for our games so everyone stopped going.

If utd are on song tonight then they win, let's not forget that going to old Trafford you've done well to come away with a point. It's the most likely we've looked in years to go and grab all 3 though

I just want us to go there with intent. Year after year after year we went there and shut up shop from the very first minute. If we lose despite playing well i wont be unhappy, if we lose without showing any fight (like the last ten years) ill be livid.

If utd are on song tonight then they win, let's not forget that going to old Trafford you've done well to come away with a point. It's the most likely we've looked in years to go and grab all 3 though

This.

Moyes' United are prone to slip ups however. What we need tonight is that bit of luck to take all of the plaudits.

Just f***ing get into them blues.

Smash Deeze. 2-1 Everton. Early Rooney goal which Moyles defends so deep their back four line up across Rochdale High Street. 75 mins takes Rooney and RVP off for Felli and Ferdinand. Two late goals from Jelavic which Ginger will take transfer credit for in the post match interview.

Nice one Azul :)

Might be good to stun the crowd early and get the placcy bells to stfu, and render their coaches into that familiar introverted paralysis whilst we bag a few more.
Love to win this one as it's a six pointer for us, no embarrassment in losing either, just give it your best lads!
COYB's!!!!!

I still believe we'll go two up during this game. Had that feeling all along.

Watch Rooney smash one home after 15 seconds now.

Everyone is too cocky, we're going to lose this game. Rooney will make sure of it

In a sense the result is almost secondary, Jags.

We believe we can go there and win.

When did we last feel so bullish abiut a trip to Old Trafford?

A year ago a week in which we faced successive away trips to United and Arsenal with five days would have had us biting our nails.

Now we can't wait to see our new, progressive blue boys get out there and go toe to toe with them.

Yes, we may lose tonight.....but the times they are a' changing, as a certain Mr. Zimmerman once said ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.