Man Utd 0-0 Everton (aet) (2-4 pens) FA Cup Semi Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol quality chico.

we've never lost (liverpool, villa and man utd) when i've bought a keg of heineken - will have to make sure i get one for the final

Just out of wembley now and wow what celebrations. I saw us win loads the 80's and 1995 we've not won anything yet but these celebrations beat anyrhing seen previously!!!!!!!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry to quote myself, but I still cannot get over the support of all the blues yesterday. From the moment we stepped out for the second half, there was just a solid wall of noise.

The celebrations were simply immense!!!!!!! When Z cars came over the tannoy was the greatest moment for me. I looked round and all you could see was thousands of blues going mental.

To David Moyes and all the players, we've all supported Everton through thick and thin, we've never given up the faith even in the worst times. Your professionalism, dedication, skill and love for our club is now reaping rewards. The door is open, we are so close to being back where we belong. 90 more minutes at Wembley again, and once more we will deservedly stand among the elite.

I have never been prouder of my club, its fans, manager and players ;)

Wow!!, never have i seen such a poor, passionless game reveal so much passion and drama at the end. For 120mins both sides were awful with neither side seemingly want to or capeable of producing some quality football worthy of making the Final. Then came the pens with the vast range of emotions that comes with it from despair of Timmy missing to delight at Berbatov (What a sh*te pen!) & Rio (Good save from Howard) to downright amazement that the 2 worst players on the pitch (Baines & Neville) slotted home there pens with some aplomb, then upstepped Jag to send the Mighty Blues in to the final and Toffee fans into raptures.
Got in at 2am, i feel tired, worn out, drained and on cloud nine. Bring on Chelsea, the cup is ours

Finally managed to get on and post after an amazing day yesterday! I've been on auto-pilot for the first 4 hours of work today as I'm absolutely shattered from celebrating all last night!! What incredible drama! I was on the floor when Timmy missed the first pen but almost had to peel myself off the ceiling as Jags kept his head to put us in the final!! Wish I'd been able to go to Wembley yesterday but well done to everyone who did go because you all sounded fantastic!!! You could hardly tell the mancs were there!!! I'm so proud to be an Evertonian!! Well done boys, you did us all proud!!

Superb.

Couldnt watch it as was away on business, managed to text everyone and phone them to say dont send me scores. Had it taped for when I got back.

micknick couldnt contain his inner turmoil so text me "fcuking hell" at the end of extra time. I was in an airport duty free, paniced and thought we'd gone out on penalties and rang chica-azul to say please tell me if weve gone out on penalties as I dont want to come back and watch it to be gutted at the end. She said the penalties were just beginning, did I want commentary?

Foreign airport + me in the corner listening to azulas commentary + walls and polysterene ceilings get punched + mucho screaming = bemused foreign travellers all over the show.

It was wonderful, Im still buzzing now. Just wanted to share that like.

I love you Everton.

Class comrade!lol

What a day.

That is all i can say at the moment, i hasn't sunk in yet and i'm just in a state of shock really.

Just downloaded the Match - loving the commentators saying just how good the Everton fans are. :D

The atmosphere was great, especially all in unison in the second half...

One major thing that annoyed me - where was "Grand Old Team" when we won the penalties?!

Also i got so lucky, my ticket was quite high up, but one guy wanted his son to sit next to him, so he swapped tickets with me, and i ended up on the 4th row :D

I've just watched the Pen appeal again - i think it was actually the right decision, one angle shows that Wellbeck just tripped over his own feet.

Sunday is a legend in the annals of Everton Football Club.;):yahoo:

Playing "Z Cars" at the end was a great touch. Hope it really had the desired effect on the "red" half and Sir Alf Nutter.

I'm still buzzing. Havent thought of nothing for the past 24hours, rerunning the game in my head.

Cahills effort saved, baines brought down on the edge, neville one on one, vaughans chance to win it, cahills baggio effort, berbatovs pathetic effort, the split second when I thought baines pen was joining cahills, howards splendid save, the nerves when pip walked forward, the relief when it went in, personally didnt care about andersons pen as I knew regardless we had a pen to win, Jags walks forward, visions of sebastien frei, net bulges, blur

Absolute awesome that match had a good seat L 544 row 2 seat 118 our support was the best by far yesterday did any1 else notice all the empty seats on the manure side??? What **** support that is also it was the record attendance for an FA cup semi with 88,141 ;)

I've just heard that we will be getting 25,000 tickets for the final. Does anyone know how many season ticket holders there are ?

Status
Not open for further replies.