Man City v Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
610x.jpg

Top draw performance today, it really was. I enjoyed every minute of it, we played some great football and fully deserved our victory. Even our hoofs where class, they where aimed instead of the hopeless balls we usually see.

Castillo obviously once again should his excellent range of headers, they are perfect. Short, long, he can do them all. He looked alot better in the second half aswell to be fair to him. Still needs to work on his positioning but he won some good tackles. The likes of Arteta, Fellaini, Cahill, Pienaar, Osman etc where also superb, bossed the game.

The midfield was class and credit to Moyes. If we keep playing like this there will be no complaints from me.

3 games on the run against teams which on paper are our direct rivals in the push for the top. 3 good performances. 6 points (should have been 7, and could have been 9). If some one had offered us 6 points from these 3 games before we kicked off at Spurs, I'd have signed on the dotted line.
Reasons to be cheerful 1-2-3.

Given the injuries a lovely win, another 3 pts banked and the march to europe continues, COYB!

Mark Hughes saying we where hitting the long ball.lol

We where far better than them, played far better football than them. It's great to see us controlling games. I think this football is better than last seasons to be honest.

Credit to match of the days coverage there. Bit of talk about Stoke...then they showed us fighting, then "Well done Everton, a good victory at Manchester City", and on to the league table.

Top draw performance today, it really was. I enjoyed every minute of it, we played some great football and fully deserved our victory. Even our hoofs where class, they where aimed instead of the hopeless balls we usually see.

Castillo obviously once again should his excellent range of headers, they are perfect. Short, long, he can do them all. He looked alot better in the second half aswell to be fair to him. Still needs to work on his positioning but he won some good tackles. The likes of Arteta, Fellaini, Cahill, Pienaar, Osman etc where also superb, bossed the game.

The midfield was class and credit to Moyes. If we keep playing like this there will be no complaints from me.

Admit you admire Segundo's artistry with his head tho. He's like a seal in the circus.

Also just saw Carragher score a nice little OG on motd. He was [Poor language removed] furious, good to see.

Admit you admire Segundo's artistry with his head tho. He's like a seal in the circus.

Also just saw Carragher score a nice little OG on motd. He was [Poor language removed] furious, good to see.

Segundo's better with his head than his feet. Wouldn't suprise me if he can see killer passes with those headers. We'll have to wait and see really...

Another mention for my man Mikel Arteta, he's just top class. There's no doubt about it. Controlled the game.

Segundo's better with his head than his feet. Wouldn't suprise me if he can see killer passes with those headers. We'll have to wait and see really...

Another mention for my man Mikel Arteta, he's just top class. There's no doubt about it. Controlled the game.

I can actually see him being an awesome defensive mid. You can definitely tell that he used to play there a lot, his positioning is brilliant and he knows how to tackle from an angle to cover. Come on Mikel.

Did you see some of our play out of defence as well, some our little out ball triangles were as good as Chelsea. In fact, we might even have done a one two between our centre mids, which is something I've wanted to see for ages. I'll have to watch out for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.