Match Thread Man City v Everton - Sunday 21st November 2pm. Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

steven

Player Valuation: £20m
Obviously dreading this Sunday…

BUT…city did draw to soton and lost to palace at home. I don’t think they are as good as they were a few seasons back and KDB/Grealish will be big misses for them…not beyond the realms of possibility we can snatch something...he says quietly…

Gaffa

Player Valuation: £10m
Personally just accept we will lose this game, think Brentford is for more important. If we can win at Brentford going into the Derby to me Sunday is just one of them. It shouldn’t be this way but realistically it is in certain games of the season

Efcjake

Player Valuation: £70m
Here's my preview for the weekend
5usd3r.jpg

tommytowne

Player Valuation: £50m
Obviously dreading this Sunday…

BUT…city did draw to soton and lost to palace at home. I don’t think they are as good as they were a few seasons back and KDB/Grealish will be big misses for them…not beyond the realms of possibility we can snatch something...he says quietly…
Wishful thinking I'm afraid. Those shock results never happen to us.
Cricket score incoming. We're entering a potentially very dark period.
Oh the joys of being an Evertonian.

MikeH72

Player Valuation: £90m
Wishful thinking I'm afraid. Those shock results never happen to us.
Cricket score incoming. We're entering a potentially very dark period.
Oh the joys of being an Evertonian.

Absolutely this. I don’t count last season’s training sessions at Arsenal and Liverpool. As a club we’re just incapable of going to these places in a real football match in front of watching human beings and winning, it doesn’t happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks