Match Thread Man City v Everton - Sunday 21st November 2pm. Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Conspiracy theory: we will win by shady penalty call with no VAR review. This will be done so the kopites can pass city in the table.

Reality: we lose 4-0

What will be frustrating with this game is we will play well and be in the game until the 76th minute then they will score 2 and we come away thinking the lads done well but zero from the game.
Let's hope for a miracle ? COYB

I am very confident in our brave lionhearts not turning up to this ‘expected loss’; and I supremely confident that this will be a doddle for the Mancs.

if we can hold them to a 3 goal deficit victory, I shall be made up.

NSNO

Buck up campers, Man City have shown a penchant for occasionally allowing themselves to be embarrassed by a less heralded opponent, and Everton FC are certainly no strangers to embarrassment. Match made in heaven. UTFT.

Better Everton sides have been well beaten by city in recent years , this for me is a barometer for how well the manager is doing, fingers crossed a springboard for improvement.

Not expecting much, just want us to actually give it a go, we pathetically surrendered there in May and CBA seeing that again. If Palace can rock up and get something there, we certainly can on our day

Status
Not open for further replies.