Match Thread Man City v Everton 23 May 2021 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penalty - not well taken, but what is the D for? Surely can't enter the D, not just the penalty area
Agreed. The rule is you have to be 10 yards away from the ball when it is taken.

The semi circle is the 10 yard marker. That's why no one stands in the semi circle

No one is calling it out as it is the Scab 6

Can't see Holgate being here next season, he should have thrown everything at de bruyne for the opener but just stood there.
I worry about this. So many meh players. Bang average. Too many to move on. We dont have the finances or capability to move them on. These is such a list. Davis, holgate, iwobi my God the list is so long. Siggy, gomes.

I just hope we can bring in players to move this lot well down the squad list but financial restraints will limit this.

Meh getting beat by the best side in the league away isn't the reason we've failed this season. We pay top 4 money for bottom half quality players who never put a shift in. Deserved to finish tenth and it will be the same again next year. The clear out we are all desperate for isn't coming.
And we give Brands a new contract. This is just great lol

Status
Not open for further replies.