Man City tunnel Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting video. Moyes would never allow this level of access at Goodison though. Mancini probably wouldn't either, if he had any control over it. Probably for the best too.

The stuff with Tevez and his kids in the tunnel, as they're going out to play a match, beggared belief and shows how much they indulge him. No-one else would get away with that, certainly no Everton player. Can't help with your focus, when you've got kids there messing around.

Notice Brian Kidd asking Jags what his contract situation is after they have gone into see the referee?!

Also Fellaini asking Distin if the ground was like that when he played for them and then went on to say that he thought he could play there and that Mancini's interest makes him feel good?!

Wasn't Kidd assistant at Sheff United when Jags was there and can we get him done for Tapping up ? We need some dough.

City are class with the viral/video stuff, their youtube account has loads of great stuff on it.

Sort your sh*t out Everton, I may be 23 but I love the behind the scenes vids.

And how much do you think it all costs? City are now firmly a corporate club who can afford to employ 100s of people behind the scenes to film, photograph, stand about seemingly doing not a lot, even fancy chefs to do the players' post match grub whcih probably doesn't even get eaten

Interesting video. Moyes would never allow this level of access at Goodison though. Mancini probably wouldn't either, if he had any control over it. Probably for the best too.

This......

But I really enjoyed watching that. I am surprised how much I enjoyed it.

In my opinion the RS documentary was a massive own goal for them and is the reason why we should never do it. But it is still fascinating to see what goes on behind the scenes.

That was cool, surprised at how much shirt swapping goes on. Would love to have a job doing stuff like that at Goodison.

heitinga didn't look interested and stood by himself when they went out for the warm up, and then at ful time just stormed down the tunnel

heitinga didn't look interested and stood by himself when they went out for the warm up, and then at ful time just stormed down the tunnel

It suprises me how much our fans read into things sometimes, i would hardly say he "stormed" down the tunnel to be fair.

Anyone else pause it at 11:19?

HOT DAMN! Sign that boy back up Moyles!

2lc8t3m.png

Status
Not open for further replies.