Transfer Rumour Malcom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't say I've ever watched him or seen him play when I've watched Barca but I'd clearly have him for the Malcolm in the middle jokes.

It would be just our luck if we sign him. Waited years for us to sign some boss Brazilian players with a cool name like Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Mazinho, Juninho, Romario, Bebeto, Leonardo...

And we end up with Bernard and Malcolm.

And was that bad he made that 10 mins seem like 60
He is actually a very good player. In general he is out for months. Then he will get some minutes here and there and looked lost some games. Happened to Dembele too sometimes for the same reason. Those wingers need game time and confidence. But Malcom had some good games. Scored against Madrid and against Inter Milan in the Champions League. They would do better if he was playing instead of Coutinho. He will never get a run of games. After scoring against Madrid everybody thought he would get his chance, but Valverde left him out for almost two months.

He made a bad decision in his career going to Barcelona. He is better in the right but Messi plays there. In the left Coutinho and Dembele are ahead of him.

It was widely regarded that The Echo was very much out the loop at that point in time.

Everything since Brands came in suggests that is no longer the case.

Last summer they rubbished all the signings we didnt make and implied interest in the 1s we did.

From memory and my memory is utterly shocking these days, the Kirkbride fella has a pretty flawless recent record.
Like I said.Just dropping it off mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.