Transfer Rumour Malcom

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don't think so. They broke the Richarlison story iirc

Perfectly happy to be proven wrong, but think last season their main "shooting down" was confined to Tierney and Malcom - neither of whom we signed.

They didn't break the Richarlson deal. That was Jake Pitte-brooke who is very close to Silva.

They didn't break the Richarlson deal. That was Jake Pitte-brooke who is very close to Silva.
Yeah someone already addressed that (though claiming a different journalist) and as I said then, they still didn't shoot it down. Don't think they've done that with any player we've ended up signing.

The Echo only ever seem to have an idea of who we are not signing, and then you can be right 90% of the time.

They have never called anything positively, because they don't know anything.

All they can offer is copy and paste from other sources, and then attempt to re-frame it as "journalism" by pretending they have the inside track.

That tactic might have worked before the internet, it doesn't fool anyone now.

The Echo only ever seem to have an idea of who we are not signing, and then you can be right 90% of the time.

They have never called anything positively, because they don't know anything.

All they can offer is copy and paste from other sources, and then attempt to re-frame it as "journalism" by pretending they have the inside track.

That tactic might have worked before the internet, it doesn't fool anyone now.

That is soooo good. Absolutely bang on!

Just dropping this off.

It was widely regarded that The Echo was very much out the loop at that point in time.

Everything since Brands came in suggests that is no longer the case.

Last summer they rubbished all the signings we didnt make and implied interest in the 1s we did.

From memory and my memory is utterly shocking these days, the Kirkbride fella has a pretty flawless recent record.

Did you attend any matches at all in the last 3 months of last season?

Yes, Richarlison played well there and linked well with Coleman.

It’s a squad game and Walcott will still play a lot there if we don’t bring in a left footed wide man.

It was more a joke more than anything

French equivalent to Joyce/Hunter/McNulty etc or the Echo who arnt interested if its not that lot. I know who I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.