Transfer Rumour Malcom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernard in for Siggy , he can play the number 10 role.

Think he would be more productive with goals and assists from this position and role rather than stuck out wide.

His skill and vision would be boss in that role. Just be an issue with DCL trying to read a decent players ideas.

If we do get him, it will be cheaper than what Barcelona originally paid for him, surely, with all the issues he's had and how he's played. This leads me to think it's just typical agent nonsense at the moment. We may be interested, and we may even have made an offer, but it'll be lower than £30m... In my opinion anyway.

Somewhere in Barça he’s being called dross though. He’s their Bolaise, or Mirallas.

I think a loan with an option or obligation is the clever play, everyone’s a winner.

The lad has much to prove for me, the lads only been successful in France.
As has been stated we would not get a work permit for a loan.
I agree a loan with an obligation to buy would be ideal but its not possible.
I would take their second choice right full (semedo) on a loan though.

Have they?

Everton are not preparing a bid for Barcelona forward Malcom.

Reports suggested Marco Silva had lodged a €35m bid for the former Bordeaux man but the ECHO understands reports of interest from Merseyside are wide of the mark.

The Blues have long been linked with a potential swoop for the Brazilian dating as far back as last summer.

The winger eventually joined Barcelona after flirting with a move to Roma, but things haven't worked out during his time in Spain so far.

Malcom made just 15 La Liga appearances across 2018/19, scoring one goal and claiming two assists during that time.

That has led to further speculation over the forward's future with Everton again being suggested as a potential destination but it is believed the club are pursuing other targets

Just their usual rubbish. I mean they don’t really know anything do they?

The thing with the Echo is they shoot down Rumours,if they are right or wrong, but if they supposedly know we are not after a certain player, why dont they report on a player we are definitely after before its reported anywhere else,they just most of the time deny or jump on the bandwagon after we are in talks that are reported anywhere else that are real

I just tweeted Adam Jones to say that the echo seem to know who were aren’t bidding for. So do you know who were are actually after.
He just replied keeping their cards close to their chest.

Now Alan Myers has copied a tweet from a Manchester journalist about us after Delph ha ha. Again I just don’t see us potentially spending 30mil with fees, wages on a guy who’s been injury prone all his career and is 30 in November. And doesnt even get in our team as things stand.

Another example imo of the Sky 6 wanting to shift old players and see Everton as the team most likely to spend big money. So our name is always in the mix. We’ve see it with Tripper, Danny rose, Smalling and now Delph.

Staff at finch farm have been watching their new favourite show today ;)

16922057_810x1080.jpg

To be fair the Echo has largely been the reality check on targets, in at least dismissing the ones that aren't happening. They wont give away the real ones but doesn't dismiss them getting feedback who we not going after.. unless the club are playing them as well. But they wouldn't want to discredit themselves by categorically denying validity of a rumour without real intel its off the mark. They have left it open to say the club have come round again if "other targets" fail to materialise of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.