Malaga Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMSL at this:

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2012/08/06/malaga-ticket-news

Tickets for Everton’s friendly match with Malaga will go on sale from the Box Office at 9am on Tuesday, August 7.

The Club has received an allocation of 750 tickets for the fixture that takes place in Spain on Saturday, August 11 (exact kick-off TBC).

Approximately 50 per cent of the ticket allocation will go on sale from the Box Office at Goodison Park tomorrow, and the remaining tickets will be available to buy from the ticket office at Malaga’s Lo Rosaleda stadium ONLY on the day of the game.

Tickets cost £36 if purchased in the UK and those supporters purchasing in Spain will be charged 45 Euros.

The Club do not envisage any capacity issues and as always, supporters are advised not to purchase tickets for the home areas of the ground.

The match against the La Liga club will be the final fixture in pre-season for David Moyes’ squad.

To purchase tickets, visit the Box Office at Goodison Park or call 0871 663 1878. Please note there will be NO online sales for this fixture.

Sales of this fixture will end at 6pm Thursday and then will only be available on the day of the game from the stadium.

750 tickets?
At £36 a pop?

Don't know which is funnier, the tiny allocation or the astronomical price.

Getting them tomorrow, i know malaga very well so shouldnt be a problem. Once i get them, flying to malaga for me hols

Waited 2 hours outside Goodison to get tickets thinking it would be a madhouse, got me tickets at 8:30 this morning. We have part of the tribuna stand, the seat numbers go up in twos, I'm in tribuna alta 176

Waited 2 hours outside Goodison to get tickets thinking it would be a madhouse, got me tickets at 8:30 this morning. We have part of the tribuna stand, the seat numbers go up in twos, I'm in tribuna alta 176

You were right to do that, because the Malaga tickets have now all SOLD OUT.

Took just an hour this morning to shift the initial ticket allocation.

The rest will be sold out in Malaga.

They sold in less than 10 minutes!!!
There's going to be load go.

Got an email from Malaga saying there will be plenty of tickets on the day. No stress

You were right to do that, because the Malaga tickets have now all SOLD OUT.

Took just an hour this morning to shift the initial ticket allocation.

The rest will be sold out in Malaga.

The ground only will only be half full at the most.

Malaga fans won't be arsed, you can get in any Malaga game bar Madrid and Barca and even then you'll usually manage a way if you're prepared to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.