Malaga Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been to Malaga's ground a few times...but not recently. The away section is (was) situated in the top corner between the Gol Alto & Tribuna stands. I suggest anyone who tries to get tickets (other than via an allocation to EFC) should try to get Gol Alto tickets (The end nearer to the city centre). The Malaga equivalent of 'Ultras' tend to go behind the goal in the Fondo Bajo & another crowd of younger supporters, including ex-pats, (flags etc & singers) go in the top corner 'pen' situated where the Preferencia & Gol Alto seats meet. Catering inside the ground is (was) limited unless you like sunflower seeds!
There are a number of small bars in the area & temporary match day bars flog ale in plastic glasses in the Avenue across the road from the Gol end. Other bars and fast food gaffs are in the Rosaleda shopping centre nearby.

I know supporters in Spain get as ripped off as we do, but the prices seem a bit steep for a pre-season friendly.

For the record,there is still no kick off time decided yet,everton are waiting for malaga to say the ko time

The ex-pat Malaga supporters site is Pena internacional Malaguista. malagafootballenglish.com - usual forum, ticket/ground info. etc.

Still no information from Everton about tickets for match (17 days to match). The Malaga supporters on their site seem to be getting 'itchy' about their arab owners....debts, players not paid, Cazorla to Arsenal??? Is the Costa del Sol Cup going the same way as the Java Cup?? Lets hope not, I would imagine about a thousand have booked their flights over there.

Update from the club: The ticket news is expected within 48 hours, and Everton fans will have a section of their own at the rosaleda, please do not buy from malaga ticketmaster for the home end

A week to the game, still nothing. Phoned everton up and they said that they were calling Malaga for the tickets and they weren't answering. FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.