Magnificent Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to that fella mate, you do post loads of kopite'esque' tosh on this form frequently these days.
its kopiteish to want to get rid of a manager who is performing about 500% below expected?

if that is kopiteish than i'd hate to think that evertonish is putting up with crap.

its kopiteish to want to get rid of a manager who is performing about 500% below expected?

if that is kopiteish than i'd hate to think that evertonish is putting up with crap.

Mate...it's not being a kopite to discuss the manager and whether or not you think he should be sacked. It's the manner in which you do it.

Plus anyone with a Christmas avatar in March is a kopite of the highest order ;)

All of them are great prospects. The key for any manager, whether Martinez or others will be to bring the best out of those players.

Oviedo, Lukaku, McCarthy, Besic, Barkley, Coleman, Stones. A team full of young players.

?

Coleman Stones ? Garbutt

McCarthy Besic

? Barkley Oviedo

Lukaku

Not bad at all...but ain't sure Oviedo will make it as a midfielder.

Thought this was going to be about how much mott the Zatman biffed in a single day

Genuinely thought this thread was titled 'the magnificent Sven'.

Thought I'd missed the announcement of us hiring the super Swede.

I thought this thread is about the title of an Everton season dvd when we finish 7th. Magnificent.

Status
Not open for further replies.