Magnificent Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.

......strange that I thought (and probably still think) we have a stronger squad this year, remembering there was zero cover up front. Strange how things have panned out but I would certainly keep faith the manager, mainly because regular change is high risk and invariably doesn't work.

......strange that I thought (and probably still think) we have a stronger squad this year, remembering there was zero cover up front. Strange how things have panned out but I would certainly keep faith the manager, mainly because regular change is high risk and invariably doesn't work.

It's not strange...not at all.

What's strange to me is that everyone is forgetting how injury riddled we've been all season long...RM has hardly been able to pick the same 11 from week to week. This place sometimes makes no sense at all.

It's not strange...not at all.

What's strange to me is that everyone is forgetting how injury riddled we've been all season long...RM has hardly been able to pick the same 11 from week to week. This place sometimes makes no sense at all.

...fair point, although we had a fair share of knocks last season without the cover we have now. There was no cover when Lukaku went out and Gibson wasn't able to put his boots on when MCCarthy and Barry were out. We now have Gibson and Kone available plus the acquisition of Besic. Delefeu is a loss but he was also unavailable for a long spell last time around.

The loss of Pienaar and Osman support your theory.

Coleman
Stones
Garbutt
MCCsrthy
Besic
Barkley
Lukaku

Thats the future. Important to bear in mind during a transitional season

How do you know it is a "transitional" season?

You don't.

For all you know this is going to be the way it is for the forseeable.

Coleman
Stones
Garbutt
MCCsrthy
Besic
Barkley
Lukaku

Thats the future. Important to bear in mind during a transitional season

Burn me at the stake for suggesting that Besic is slightly over rated.
Yes he shows heart and will not hold back with a challenge which has endeared him to the fans but this kid has a long way to go.
Could easily be the next Joey Barton for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.