Magnificent Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of that list will wait around another season for a crack at the top 4 that Martinez promised Kenwright? Id say besic, Barkley and McCarthy out of that list the rest are likely to receive bids during the summer.

Only Stones could play for a top club. The rest are very much Everyon standard. McCarthy Besic and Barkley three of the most overhyped midfielders going. A half fit Gibson is better than all of them.

A lot of people stated that last season was moyes team and this season we see the changes affect us short term.

I thought last season was a transitional season? Did we skip transitional seasons because last season transitional season went rather swimmingly. Can't wait for our next transitional season, wonder if we will be worse(is that even possible) or improved.

'transitional season'

haha

hahahahahahahahahaha

liverpool went from 8th to 7th to 2nd in their transitional years

hahahahahahahahahaha

Coleman - has he been sussed? Or does he have no passing option inside?
he seems to end up just running into defenders as there is always more than one around him.
Besic is neat and tidy. Not much more at the moment.
Oviedo is massively underrated on here, when he plays and we look so much better.

Doesn't mean they're not the future mate, which is what your OP was about.
Same goes for the likes of Galloway, we've seen nothing of him in the first team but by all accounts he could well be the future.

Oviedo wouldnt be first choice
Browning has not been on the pitch

In honour of Zatara, I'm making an attempt to answer before the quote.

Cant see coleman or mccarthy going.

Also garbutt I think will sign now of he stays in the side.

Have to wait and see on that one I guess. Could also very easily lose Coleman or/and McCarthy. Garbutt is out of contract this summer.

?
Browning hasnt earnt a place in the squad yet as he hasnt proved himself...oviedo is 3rd choice left back.

Not really "the future"...

Doesn't mean they're not the future mate, which is what your OP was about.
Same goes for the likes of Galloway, we've seen nothing of him in the first team but by all accounts he could well be the future.

In honour of Zatara, I'm making an attempt to answer before the quote.

Bainsey won't last for ever.

The jury's out on who's' the better option of Garbutt and Oviedo. I mean, plainly Garbutt's played well today so he's at the forefront of everyone's minds, but Oviedo has looked very capable at left back and has only recently come back from an awful injury so I wouldn't write him off just yet

?
Browning hasnt earnt a place in the squad yet as he hasnt proved himself...oviedo is 3rd choice left back.

Not really "the future"...

Good thread though.

There's no permanence in football. If even three of those seven are still here September 2017 I'd say that's a surprise, considering our season and the fact all but Besic have been heavily linked elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.