Magaye Gueye Is Slower Than...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's possibly the greatest thing I've ever seen. Why can't he bend his legs? Why is he at an athletics meet? Did they just have a spare lane and did it for charity or something?

I'm guessing it was a decathlon or something and he just banks on winning the whole thing by throwing a shot put 30 metres further than everyone else.

efc__1318009711_gueye.jpg

I think the reason he runs so slowly is that his head is so perfectly round that he i aero dynamically incapable of running with any real pace

Would he be any better if he was quick? Does he have a good set of skills and footballing brain? Only those who have seen him more than I can answer those questions.

Speed off the mark is essential - the first 10 yards for example (like Jason Robinson). That's about upper body strength propelling you forward. No point being fast over 100m on a footy field.

If the club have noticied his lack of blistering pace as a problem, they should be doing something about it.

I don't like to insult Everton players, But he isn't very good, I'm all for giving chances but i think he either needs a loan or to be sold. I think he'd be a good player in a slower paced league, He has usually good passing, Good-ish brain and a good cross, I just don't think it'll work for him at everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.