Magaye Gueye Is Slower Than...

Status
Not open for further replies.

How much more crap can you be? He gave the ball about 3/4 times away against league 2 opposition, clearly not up to standards. I thought he would be class when he signed, defo needs a loan if not selling.

It seems unfair to me to **** off a player who has only had 5 apps this season. Maybe if he played more he'd get a rhythm going and his confidence would be higher? Gueye is the sort of guy who will leave for another team and break out as a great player, leaving us kicking ourselves they we didn't take the time to develop him ourselves. Send him out on loan so he can get some regular football say I. He and Barkley

It seems unfair to me to **** off a player who has only had 5 apps this season. Maybe if he played more he'd get a rhythm going and his confidence would be higher? Gueye is the sort of guy who will leave for another team and break out as a great player, leaving us kicking ourselves they we didn't take the time to develop him ourselves. Send him out on loan so he can get some regular football say I. He and Barkley

It's just that when he breaks into a run it's like watching a slow motion replay. I'm not judging his overall talent, just his shocking lack of pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.