Macca on the move!

Status
Not open for further replies.
nope not at all.
dont start me on sats though,this is what they are about over here, putting 7/8 year olds under pressure by telling them how important they are and making them worry themselves sick, that age is no age to be put under pressure when the only thing that is being assessed is the performance of the school/teachers, and they are scrapping them before my kids will be of secondary school age so theres no point in them doing them whatsoever. i try to tell my eldest not to worry as they are not in the slightest bit important, we didnt even tell her she was gonna do them to avoid her worrying yet the school insist on telling her "how important " they are, as far as i'm concerned the head can stick his sats up his arse..... in fact i might book our holiday for sats week next year as a protest, last year all the primary heads in the wigan area went off to india on a "fact fnding and cultural visit"........ the week AFTER 1/2 term, 17 weeks paid holiday and they couldnt possibly ask them to go in that time, i informed him that as my daughter was born in new zealand, we will at some point be going there for a 2 month visit so she can learn about the people and customs of her homeland.
* another gripe over, like i say not meant to be a dig at you.

Mate She will learn more in New Zealand then she will ever learn in school, what an amazing place!;)

No asses in unmarked threads. You want to put an ass in a thread, create one yourself in the Ale House and use the 'Not Safe For Work' tag. If I'd read this thread while at work and that came up, good chance I'd be in the shits. So cut it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.