Maarten Stekelenburg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's worth pointing out that he hasn't played for Fulham since 13-14 when they were still in the Premier League. The last two seasons he's been on loan at Monaco and Southampton. So he's only been a top flight keeper

Well he was there for 3 years, 19 appearances & loaned out to Monaco & Southampton.

Of which two seasons Fulham we're in the Championship and couldn't afford his wages, but retained him incase they came back up. Loaned out to Monaco and Saints. Played 25 roughly for Saints last season.

I totally agree with the Horn and Leno shouts. Not having that citeh buffoon though, a conceited disaster waiting to happen every match. Put one of them old bizzie hats on him and you could re-enact the best of keystone cops at half time.

Like I said before, if he can reclaim even half of his form from 5 years ago, we have a quality keeper on our hands. Looked the biz today.

Keep it up Stek lad.

I think it's worth pointing out that he hasn't played for Fulham since 13-14 when they were still in the Premier League. The last two seasons he's been on loan at Monaco and Southampton. So he's only been a top flight keeper

I think that was pointed out dozens of times, but Team Pampers wasn't having it.

TBF he did get benched in 13/14, but for me that was more of a panic move by a manager trying to do anything to try to keep them up.

So who do we put on our banners now? :(

Travolta?

tumblr_inline_nyqmipawlM1qz6z2w_500.gif

I think that was pointed out dozens of times, but Team Pampers wasn't having it.

TBF he did get benched in 13/14, but for me that was more of a panic move by a manager trying to do anything to try to keep them up.
He's been up and down in terms of his form in those three seasons for sure. It's not the end of the world of he's our guy going forward like some would have you believe

Status
Not open for further replies.