Lyon Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester to Berlin (done), Berlin to Lyon in 30 mins. Home on Friday via Barcelona. Still need 2 tickets, if anyone has spares?

Spent a few hours in Paris, took in the sights.... well, what I could in 2 hours, and now I’m on the train to Lyon, getting in, in an hour.

What’s the beer like?

Oh, and my mates who left yesterday at 2, still aren’t there. Gonna beat them ;)

Spent a few hours in Paris, took in the sights.... well, what I could in 2 hours, and now I’m on the train to Lyon, getting in, in an hour.

What’s the beer like?
We're on the train from Paris to lyon

Oh, and my mates who left yesterday at 2, still aren’t there. Gonna beat them ;)

Anyone who's in Lyon already / getting there today managed to get hold of tickets from the ticket office in the centre?

If anyone's going to give this a try fancy picking up an extra one for me??? There's a beer in it for you!

Arrive in Lyon tomorrow lunchtime.

Thursday morning train Amsterdam to Lille, Lille to Lyon - 3hrs to sit back and sink a few ales.
Friday morning train Lyon Paris, Paris Amsterdam - a few hours to drown sorrows!

Arriving in amsterdam today. Debating whether to travel on to lyon. You reckon 3 hours or so on trains? Or is that lille to lyon? #lackofgeography

What’s the beer like?
45 mins from lyon on the train where is everyone drinking tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.