Match Thread Luton Town v Everton - Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wowzers Goat! I know he's a tit and all, but that's a bit harsh on ol' Rossy.... 😂

He doesn't really annoy anymore these days, and besides he's not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, if you know what I mean.

He kind of reminds me of Bam Bam from the Flintstones...

c1f34d0b997010fa460d3f5530697380.gif

You can see by the expressions on his face when he's playing that his thoughts are limited to processing a one word sentence at a time like: 'Run! Run! Pass! Pass! Header! Tackle!' 😂
Definitely. He stops walking to chew his gum that lad

With no money, I'm not so sure we can.
But then you've got to remember that he'll come with all his baggage, like @Goat said.

And with his history, it'll definitely divide the fan base, and just cause more drama.

Ross is the type of player who's confidence will get effected by that IMO, and after all the sh.te and drama we've had this season, do we really want more?!

Oh, and lastly: Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice... NEVER take an ex back mate! That's just me talking from personal experience. 😜

Come on lads, we have to beat these tonight, it means more than a lot think. We need to batter them and stretch the gap to them even more. Purely to prove to the world and everyone that we were never in a relegation fight with these bums, we're by far the better side. The relegation battle was simply engineered by the PL and was never a real thing in my mind, purely ridiculous.

Anyway I'm hoping SKY's viewing figures bomb tonight with this dead rubber,.......a right kick in plums for them. COYB 0-4 ;) :pint2:

Come on lads, we have to beat these tonight, it means more than a lot think. We need to batter them and stretch the gap to them even more. Purely to prove to the world and everyone that we were never in a relegation fight with these bums, we're by far the better side. The relegation battle was simply engineered by the PL and was never a real thing in my mind, purely ridiculous.

Anyway I'm hoping SKY's viewing figures bomb tonight with this dead rubber,.......a right kick in plums for them. COYB 0-4 ;) :pint2:
Feel like this passage needed the word "gaping" in it somewhere 🤔

Can't quite put my finger on it?

Hoping for some experimentation from Dyce tonight because lets face it, how often do you get a free hit at experimenting at the highest level? We should go into these last few games with the eye on next season.