Lukaku's replacement ?

Go on then, who wouid you like ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't rate Dembele that highly and don't think he's the man (boy) to replace Lukaku at all.

At least Icardi is exciting, genuinely top-class and an improvement on Lukaku.

He isn't better than Lukaku.

He's also a bit of a tit.

He's also Inter's captain and he's also never coming here.

At risk of finding myself on the Weasel Index, I have a strong hunch we'll be after Bakambu from Villarreal.

Reckon Koeman wants Belotti though – he loves a Pelle type. He's got a big face though, so I'm in two minds.

I still think Benteke is a good centre forward, leads the line well and is commanding in the air. I know he played for the crowd across the park, but Klippetty Klop coming in there finished him. If he's available I think we could do a lot worse

At risk of finding myself on the Weasel Index, I have a strong hunch we'll be after Bakambu from Villarreal.

Reckon Koeman wants Belotti though – he loves a Pelle type. He's got a big face though, so I'm in two minds.

Belotti isn't anything like Pelle.

Well, except that they're both Italian.

The only player that we've been 'strongly' (ish) linked with that would be like Pelle would be Willian Jose.

And I'm guessing most managers in world football would happily have Belotti. Thing is, Torino know this, which is why they've set a huge fee.

I woudn't be too disappointed with Vardy we could do a lot worse only problem i see is his 100k wage far too high for me
That's the problem now for a good player (good not great) 100k seems to be the going rate, if we want to be with the big teams we will have to pay those wages. There's not to many good strikers available and Vardy has the capabilities to get 20 a season.

That's the problem now for a good player (good not great) 100k seems to be the going rate, if we want to be with the big teams we will have to pay those wages. There's not to many good strikers available and Vardy has the capabilities to get 20 a season.
He's 30. We should be looking for someone much younger imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.