Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its all going to end in tears, never mind we have Gibson back sure its like a new signing.

I think its all going to end in tears, never mind we have Gibson back sure its like a new signing.
Everybody knows we've waited all summer for Lukaku, and we're fast approaching the stage where if he doesn't actually sign, it'll look a bit of a faux pas!

No other strikers jump out as alternatives other than Bony, and Swansea would play hard ball there and make that one a no go as well.

One of the Belgian journos on twitter reporting he has been training with Anderlecht this week ahead of returning to Chelsea next week.

@HLNinEngeland: The Premier League have confirmed that Romelu Lukaku qualifies as a home-grown player this season. (Source: @TelegraphSport). #cfc

Arse

Everybody knows we've waited all summer for Lukaku, and we're fast approaching the stage where if he doesn't actually sign, it'll look a bit of a faux pas!

No other strikers jump out as alternatives other than Bony, and Swansea would play hard ball there and make that one a no go as well.
If Lukaku falls through, my guess is we end up with Joel Campbell on a one year loaner and play this game again next year. I hope nothing worse than Campbell.

My tea's gone cold and I keep wandering why, I'm still on this thread at all.
The morning rain clouds our transfer window, and we've signed no one at all.
And even if we did it'l probably be A Pistone, when we resign him, he'll break his knee, he'll break knee e e.

Dear Bill,

It's been 3 weeks you still callin, no player wants to sign and frankly it's appallin, to sign Romelu Lukaku from Chelsea and we're all in, I just don't see it happening I wonder why you're stallin?, I really rate him Bill the guy has raw potential, 20 years old and his skills are quite essential, I love you Bill we could've been together think about it, I've still got the picture in my phone of that dog you mounted, I sat back and listened to all the bullshi that you spouted, whilst all along I believed you and Martinez allowed it, well anyway I gotta go I'm almost at the bridge now, Ive got Lukaku and Mourinho and Terry's got his bits out.

Status
Not open for further replies.