Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think we will be getting him mate.

How's tricks with you anyway mate? I did manage to make the trip down for the game at St Mary's at the end of the season. What a disappointing day....we left without going to the pubs...straight back to the station. Shame. Next time things will be better.

Don't think we will be getting him mate.

How's tricks with you anyway mate? I did manage to make the trip down for the game at St Mary's at the end of the season. What a disappointing day....we left without going to the pubs...straight back to the station. Shame. Next time things will be better.

All good mate.

I was at the Saints game with @Cena and @bluejock and met a load of other chaps from here after. All good blokes.

Hope you're well.

All good mate.

I was at the Saints game with @Cena and @bluejock and met a load of other chaps from here after. All good blokes.

Hope you're well.
Yes, surviving as they say! Just hoping like hell that Bobby gets his man (or men) this window. It's tough being a blue at times isn't it. Hopefully, I'll make it down to the Saints game again this season...have to hook up for a pint (if we win!).

I've heard from a reliable source that Martinez has insisted that he regrows his dreadlocks to at least 6 inches long before he signs. This would explain the delay.

Cheers, I think I can rightfully take my place in the higher echelons of the ITK hall of insanity.

I would appreciate it if you kept me informed mate with any news you hear, such as if Martinez won't sign Besic until he gets that filling sorted in his left molar that's been bothering him since pre World Cup.

I would appreciate it if you kept me informed mate with any news you hear, such as if Martinez won't sign Besic until he gets that filling sorted in his left molar that's been bothering him since pre World Cup.
It was his right molar actually, unfortunately, complications set in to such an extent that a full course of anti biotics were needed to clear the infection. I can't say any more, covers will be blown,

It was his right molar actually, unfortunately, complications set in to such an extent that a full course of anti biotics were needed to clear the infection. I can't say any more, covers will be blown,

whatever you do mate, don't post this stuff on twitter as your account will explode with all this #ITK knowledge #new #oracular #EFC

Status
Not open for further replies.