Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he's a good winger but Everton fans really do overrate him quite a bit mate. You ask somebody now how much do you think we will get for him and people say like 15m. Half it.

Its not only Evertonians who rate him. You must mix in fairly restricted circles but most "football" people and moreover respected correspondents in the media rate him highly.

Good a time as any...........
iLD5dwNbe1BDq.gif
Waaahhhooo!

that's quite enough, any more and there's a ban
At the risk of a ban, [Poor language removed] off you miserable, kopite [Poor language removed].
[Poor language removed] off you absolute [Poor language removed]. keep thinking everton are going places mate when we got nowhere in Europe and in 2 seasons Lukaku and Barkley [Poor language removed] off to somewhere (if they reach their potential)

I'm trying my best to keep calm and be sensible. I'm 37 in a few weeks but im pacing around work fist pumping.

Christ !

Nothing without the loans they said. Mid-table without the loans they said.

haha i've gone around the office to tell teh fellow evertonain and all the footy interested people about it

[Poor language removed] off you absolute [Poor language removed]. keep thinking everton are going places mate when we got nowhere in Europe and in 2 seasons Lukaku and Barkley [Poor language removed] off to somewhere (if they reach their potential)
Seriously, youre supporting Everton wrong.

Now I know you're taking the p*ss mate.

Do us a favour..

Oh wow... Well, you've just made the "confirmed idiot" list. Moving on...

YES WE'VE SIGNED LUKAKU!!! :lol: Happier about this than I thought I'd be now it's actually happened - brilliant stuff!

ALL IM SAYING IS, SINCE 1993 I'VE SEEN EVERTONIANS ALWAYS BE DISAPPOINTED. HOME AND AWAY. DISAPPOINTED. WHY WILL MARTINEZ CHANGE THAT WITH BK? EXPLAIN...
LOL BEDROOMS AT FF AND BAINES AT CM YEAH?

Status
Not open for further replies.