Luis Alberto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what you mean by "23"?
Is that the number of forward passes in the video? Number of games Luis Alberto played for Liverpool? Number of players that Everton have over 21 that are not in the 25 man squad? The number of players we have in the squad over 21?
The number of players we have in the squad over 21?

Like I said i could only count 23 senior players, but I could be wrong.

I’m sure besic & bolasie have been left out, maybe they have a left a free space for a January signing.

You said he wouldn’t be able to play. With all the links with Isco, I’m sure some of the local journalists, would have picked up on the fact are squad was full and we would need to shift one out to sign him. Again I’m not sure of the rules, can you re-name your squad after the January window?

Yes what you've said here is firmly in that category of reasons not to do this. Especially with him having tried England and failed already.

Salah and De Bruyne had similar experiences when they were younger and many considered them flops at Chelsea in their early 20s, after just a handful of appearances. It was the same with Luis Alberto.

Both went to different leagues and showed their qualities. Having watched a lot of Lazio games, I think he would be an excellent signing for the right price.

Salah and De Bruyne had similar experiences when they were younger and many considered them flops at Chelsea in their early 20s, after just a handful of appearances. It was the same with Luis Alberto.

Both went to different leagues and showed their qualities. Having watched a lot of Lazio games, I think he would be an excellent signing for the right price.

Where would you play him? Left side midfield of the 433?

I’m definitely thinking of someone else here. Sure they’ve had about 400 young Spaniards that have amounted to nothing since the turn of the millennium.
Alberto Aquilani?
Italian lad (I think). Distinctly remember the name because my mate banging on about how good he was gonna be when they signed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.