Lucas Jutkiewitz

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricardobee

Player Valuation: £35m
Our young striker with the scrabble winning name has scored again for Motherwell... apparently thats his 5th this season.

Hopefully playing in 3 feet of snow and living on seal blubber and fried pizza will toughen him up for our 1st team at some point

Our young striker with the scrabble winning name has scored again for Motherwell... apparently thats his 5th this season.

Hopefully playing in 3 feet of snow and living on seal blubber and fried pizza will toughen him up for our 1st team at some point

I said this when he won player of the month .
And we can't score a goal !!!
Ano he's longshanks , and it'd be long ball-ish , but it's an option - a la Crouch - last 15 , surely ???
More than we've got now .

He has the wrong attitude by all accounts.

Watched him in pre-season and Stubbsy had to tell him off during a game because he was pissing about.

cadamateri was knockin em in u there, it's no measure of anyone that league.
if gretna or someone managed to battle into a euro place by beating these lesser teams then some would say they dont deserve to play the likes of Barcelona, inter milan etc.

Jon Paul Kissock did well at Gretna in the SPL - then we released him. Shows you that the SPL is nothing

He won me 80 quid once with a 2-1 and him as first scorer bet while he was at Coventry. For that I will always like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.