2021/22 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a very good player atb his best. But if the feller wont pull an Everton shirt on then he has to go.

He's been called out by a stronger personality than he'll ever be.

I hope he falls flat on his face wherever he goes. Any player who's fit and asked to cross the white line to help his team and the club and doesn't needs to be pilloried and remembered for what they did forever.
I think he’s fell out and Benitez is pulling rank, I don’t doubt Digne wants to play.
Earlier on this season Rodriguez was on social media saying he was ready for the weekend and Benitez just dropped him instead a few times.
I’m not saying it’s right or wrong but It’s definitely Benitez making a point rather then the player downing tools.

There was no suggestion of that at all unless you taking the word of Benitez
Not really referring to the last few games. In general, his heads been turned by his agent. It's a world Cup year and he was unfortunate last time with injury.

Playing a big part in this current team and leaking goals every week wouldn't have done him any favors. He's put his personal ambitions ahead of the team.

That's a bogus comparison. The culture of bringing down managers is established here.

That requires a VERY different approach to putting an arm around the odd diva.

It’s the same comparison to be honest mate, it’s about man management skills, by a professional manager, it’s his remit and he’s accountable for it, in my opinion. If he’s been told he needs to give up a scalp for funds, I can accept that, that’s a different story. But if we’re looseing a quality player through pride and insecurity, it’s not acceptable management for the betterment of the club. It’s that simple really.

Wouldn’t share the opinion that players are purposefully knocking down manager pins. We have an insecure owner in my opinion, who reads this forum too much in my opinion mate. ;)

It’s mad how’s its suddenly become accepted he’s such a bad influence in the dressing room . I’ve no idea if he is but there doesn’t seem to have been even a hint of this during his time here until this famously hard to get along with current manager bombed him out .

Im assuming this is this months equivalent of james’ daily doubling wages .

This one has nothing to do with benitez for me. He wasnt at it or even up for it before benitez.
He could go to a good side like chelsea and look ok going forward and not be relied on as much defensively. A team more on the front foot and better defenders his failings wont be exposed as much.
Havent been a digne fan for quite a while. Him and iwobi are two players i wouldnt want in the trenches when fighting for results.
This club has bought to many like this over the past few years. No fight in them at all. Maybe players with that are getting less and less. They're basically set for life with 1 or 2 seasons at a prem club.
Wont lose any sleep over digne going.

This one has nothing to do with benitez for me. He wasnt at it or even up for it before benitez.
He could go to a good side like chelsea and look ok going forward and not be relied on as much defensively. A team more on the front foot and better defenders his failings wont be exposed as much.
Havent been a digne fan for quite a while. Him and iwobi are two players i wouldnt want in the trenches when fighting for results.
This club has bought to many like this over the past few years. No fight in them at all. Maybe players with that are getting less and less. They're basically set for life with 1 or 2 seasons at a prem club.
Wont lose any sleep over digne going.
Ok that’s fair enough but would you have played Coleman on the left ahead of him ? because for the life of me I simply can’t see any reason to justify it . It wasn’t fair to us , to the team or to Coleman .

Ok that’s fair enough but would you have played Coleman on the left ahead of him ? because for the life of me I simply can’t see any reason to justify it . It wasn’t fair to us , to the team or to Coleman .

Absolutely not. Thats where its got ridiculous.
But digne has look half arsed way before benitez got here. People are living in denial on that one.

Absolutely not. Thats where its got ridiculous.
But digne has look half arsed way before benitez got here. People are living in denial on that one.
I appreciate its unpopular but I wanted to James to stay but I also understand the club moving him on if its part of a plan . If its decided that moving Digne on is also A plan then I can also get behind that but not bombing him out , playing an ageing out of form right back there and now apparently scrambling around trying to find someone to loan him.

It’s another example of this club and specifically this manager doing a dreadful job .

Anyway, this player who some seem to think is still decent, how many clubs are in for him right now? Sounds like none, if he was still performing serious offers would be on the table

I appreciate its unpopular but I wanted to James to stay but I also understand the club moving him on if its part of a plan . If its decided that moving Digne on is also A plan then I can also get behind that but not bombing him out , playing an ageing out of form right back there and now apparently scrambling around trying to find someone to loan him.

It’s another example of this club and specifically this manager doing a dreadful job .

Coleman playing there is more to do with the failure of recruitment over the past few years.
Moving him on or bombing him out. I dont really care. Just like he hasnt in so many games where he showed no fight.
It might be a dream on my part but i want players who play for Everton to fight for everything. Digne isnt the only one who would be out on his arse to be honest.
We've signed to many who dont have a good mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.