2020/21 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Need to extend his contract
He's 27 now, three years left on his deal. I say wait until end of season then offer him a deal until 2025 when he turns 32. Keep him motivated for that new deal. ;) If we don't qualify for Europe or win anything this season then I'm sure he'll want to leave at the end of it (same for Richi too), especially with it being his last chance for a bigger move. Many teams would be interested in him, even the likes of City and PSG who would easily double his wages. Hopefully this will be a great season and we'll secure him until his early 30s, wonderful player. If he did end up wanting to leave, I think we're looking at comfortably 50m for him.

He's 27 now, three years left on his deal. I say wait until end of season then offer him a deal until 2025 when he turns 32. Keep him motivated for that new deal. ;) If we don't qualify for Europe or win anything this season then I'm sure he'll want to leave at the end of it (same for Richi too), especially with it being his last chance for a bigger move. Many teams would be interested in him, even the likes of City and PSG who would easily double his wages. Hopefully this will be a great season and we'll secure him until his early 30s, wonderful player. If he did end up wanting to leave, I think we're looking at comfortably 50m for him.
Hes already had 3 big moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.