2020/21 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't wish to burst your bubble, but hes hardly gonna say "I honestly hate it here, but they have given me a massive pay rise so I may as well earn that paper".

He came very, very close to leaving 12months ago.

Only Carlo coming meant he stayed.
To be fair, he wasn't having a great season last year. He's certainly played much better but if Carlo hadn't come would his performances have got that new contract?

To be fair, he wasn't having a great season last year. He's certainly played much better but if Carlo hadn't come would his performances have got that new contract?
Im convinced we wouldn't have know mate.

I suspect he was off.

And I honestly don't believe he had a poor season last year, his digits were fine.

7 assists last season, 6 so far this season.

I suspect he was off.

And I honestly don't believe he had a poor season last year, his digits were fine.

I was expecting this response, I was playing devil's advocate. He may have had a slightly poor season but been he's been excellent this. Stat's are a little difficult, they don't show what contributions are made overall.

Last edited:

I suspect he was off.

He had a spell mid-season where he was pants at both ends of the pitch.

He came back after the break rejuvenated and ended up having a solid season overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.