2020/21 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is one of my favorite players, so reliable. I'm so glad we renewed his contract!

Hes a superb player isn't he Sassy. We are starting to get a few of them now and when we get enough of them together we'll start moving places.

This is just the beginning under Ancelotti. It's only a matter of time before we win a trophy and we qualify for Europe

Felt like he looked sharper tonight. Had a very solid game, other than one silly lunge.

Actually thought he was very isolated tonight felt like Richy played a bit more centrally so he didn’t really have the link up and even when he was defending it felt like he was left on his own.

Hes a superb player isn't he Sassy. We are starting to get a few of them now and when we get enough of them together we'll start moving places.

This is just the beginning under Ancelotti. It's only a matter of time before we win a trophy and we qualify for Europe
He really is, so agile and cute too lol We have some superb players already, we just need to sign a couple of more this summer so our team has more depth.

I agree, I believe this is just the beginning of greater things for the club under Don Carlo.

Not a massive one for stats but i did glance at some today.
Digne. Accurate crosses this season. 29
Bernard and iwobi. 11 between them.
I know digne plays more but thats not good for our supposed wide players. That needs addressing next season.
Mainly due to Digne being one of our main set piece takers. If you take out set pieces Digne has 13 and Iwobi has 8.

Mainly due to Digne being one of our main set piece takers. If you take out set pieces Digne has 13 and Iwobi has 8.

Thats still two more than the supposed wide players on our books, combined. Just think its a position that really needs fixing. None of them really go challenge fullbacks and whip in crosses. Look how much calvert lewin gets from digne in both set peices and open play. Now triple that with decent wide players.

Status
Not open for further replies.