2020/21 Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
....I know this club is famous for iconic no9s, but I was thinking about the LBs I have seen during my years supporting the Toffees.

Very decent quality with the likes of Meagan, Pejic, Hinchcliffe, Power et al and even CBs who adequately fill-in like Lescott, Distin and Godfrey. But so fortunate to witness the true brilliance of Van den Hauwe, Baines, Digne and the greatest of them all, Ray Wilson.

Great no9s, but also blessed with outstanding Left Backs and this fella is up there with the best.

....I know this club is famous for iconic no9s, but I was thinking about the LBs I have seen during my years supporting the Toffees.

Very decent quality with the likes of Meagan, Pejic, Hinchcliffe, Power et al and even CBs who adequately fill-in like Lescott, Distin and Godfrey. But so fortunate to witness the true brilliance of Van den Hauwe, Baines, Digne and the greatest of them all, Ray Wilson.

Great no9s, but also blessed with outstanding Left Backs and this fella is up there with the best.
Nice list @Eggs but you forgot Dissa Pointon.

Who could forget, Terry Phelan...

Even though we are winning at half time it seems we must blame someone for either the state or the bench or for conceding two goals so Mr Digne, don’t play round on your iPad before kickoff!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.