Confirmed Signing Lucas Digne

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a bit under the radar isnt he? 10 pages comparing to over 90 on Richarlison.

I for one welcome our new left back ;)

yeah i noticed this ha, he's been linked for a while and richarlison only popped up this weekend too. Think it's because there's not much to complain about with this one, but the whole forum is full of moaners hence the moaning threads are always bigger. Think this will be a very good signing if true, hope it is.

yeah i noticed this ha, he's been linked for a while and richarlison only popped up this weekend too. Think it's because there's not much to complain about with this one, but the whole forum is full of moaners hence the moaning threads are always bigger. Think this will be a very good signing if true, hope it is.

Can but keep our fingers crossed and touch wood.;)

https://www.barcablaugranes.com/fc-...rtons-22-million-offer-for-lucas-digne-report

Hopefully he'll choose us, i think a player who's played for those three teams is a much better prospect/less of a risk than one who's only played for celtic.
I also think for his sake he should be taking a bit of a step down from playing for all those teams and just get some minutes here. He can still get back to that level with a few good years in the prem.

If he signs, it’s a great example of the project we are building being believed in and Brands starting to work his magic.

..i’m a big fan but £80k per week off the books would be an attractive proposal if the chance arose.

From what i’ve seen Baines has looked sharp in pre-season, I understand he returned to training early.

I'm fairly certain that, at this point in his career, Baines would take a reduction in wage for a longer-term deal.

Easily the best left back I've seen in the royal Blue, and sound with it.

..i’m a big fan but £80k per week off the books would be an attractive proposal if the chance arose.

From what i’ve seen Baines has looked sharp in pre-season, I understand he returned to training early.

Baines has one more season left on his contract and Robinson looks like he could do with one more season of experience of senior football with a championship club. It's a no brainer to me. Baines has worth for another season providing competition to hopefully a new signing.

From the things I've read Roma fans rate him. Good solid fullback who keeps the ball really well.
PSG fans think he is useless.
Seems the type that needs a regular game, not a Baines like attacking fullback.
Think he'd be a decent option but I'd prefer the Porto left back Alex Telles who we might see this evening.

From the things I've read Roma fans rate him. Good solid fullback who keeps the ball really well.
PSG fans think he is useless.
Seems the type that needs a regular game, not a Baines like attacking fullback.
Think he'd be a decent option but I'd prefer the Porto left back Alex Telles who we might see this evening.

..yep, that possession point you make is something I noticed in the clips. I read some comments from Barcelona fans, they said he was a solid defender but was lacking in the attacking third of the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.