lowest Prem crowd in goodison history?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I went to that Wimbledon away, the attendance was something like 3,003. It was at Crystal Palace's ground and the whole of the away terrace behind the goal was closed, with a solitary figure behind acting as ball boy. Turned out it was Wimbledon Chairman Sam Hamann.

"Voting with our feet" is a phrase that makes my skin crawl. Not like we need the cash is it?

Yep, I went to that Wimbledon away, the attendance was something like 3,003. It was at Crystal Palace's ground and the whole of the away terrace behind the goal was closed, with a solitary figure behind acting as ball boy. Turned out it was Wimbledon Chairman Sam Hamann.
there were twice as many toffs as well ,bunked in that night the stand were the players come out

5,800 Tamworth fans!? There's nothing like a plum draw & a bumper crowd should help swell the coffers of all those clubs that depend on these big days in the FA Cup to survive.

(We might even be able to afford that lad from Cliftonville if we get through & land another big un in the 4th round)

Status
Not open for further replies.