Lower Gwladys MM76

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there is a cap on season tickets? I've been offered one as I declared interest fairly early, but haven't taken it up as I don't know what's going on with work.

If Goodison is going to sell out to STs I will buy one and sell on Stubhub for games I can't go to, which may be more than 50%. Don't really want to do that as it feels a bit morally dubious.

Anyone got seats near this one? Just wondering what the view's like, any issues etc.

Thanks

Chav_Royalty.jpg

Does anyone know if there is a cap on season tickets? I've been offered one as I declared interest fairly early, but haven't taken it up as I don't know what's going on with work.

If Goodison is going to sell out to STs I will buy one and sell on Stubhub for games I can't go to, which may be more than 50%. Don't really want to do that as it feels a bit morally dubious.
Yeah they're capped. Pretty sure we sold out last season, and there's now a waiting list of c.12,000 names.

If you've made it to the front of the queue and want one before we leave Goodison, I'd take it up now.

If you go to the back of the queue now, I'd say it's really unlikely you'll get one before we leave - they'd basically have to average 4,000 non renewals in the next 3 summers (assuming we leave when rumoured) - and I'd say hardly anyone would give up their ticket in the summer before that final season.

Status
Not open for further replies.