Status
Not open for further replies.

Rook

Player Valuation: £80m
Cahill season could be over

Andy Hunter and Ewan Murray
Tuesday March 25, 2008
The Guardian

Everton fear their influential midfielder Tim Cahill could miss the rest of the season with a recurrence of a metatarsal injury after the Australian international limped out of Saturday's draw against West Ham United.

Cahill, who aggravated a metatarsal fracture last summer and missed the opening three months of the season, pulled up early in the 1-1 draw at Goodison Park. Everton's medical department were still examining the extent of the problem yesterday but, if their worst fears are realised, Cahill, who has scored 10 goals this season despite his injury problems, faces another extended spell on the sidelines.

Cahill season could be over

Andy Hunter and Ewan Murray
Tuesday March 25, 2008
The Guardian

Everton fear their influential midfielder Tim Cahill could miss the rest of the season with a recurrence of a metatarsal injury after the Australian international limped out of Saturday's draw against West Ham United.

Cahill, who aggravated a metatarsal fracture last summer and missed the opening three months of the season, pulled up early in the 1-1 draw at Goodison Park. Everton's medical department were still examining the extent of the problem yesterday but, if their worst fears are realised, Cahill, who has scored 10 goals this season despite his injury problems, faces another extended spell on the sidelines.

thanks australia for blighling a player that everton had seen fit to rest.

hopefully aus never qualify for any international sporting event ever from now until the end of time.

the stupid selfish wankbags.

thanks australia for blighling a player that everton had seen fit to rest.

hopefully aus never qualify for any international sporting event ever from now until the end of time.

the stupid selfish wankbags.

Thanks mate.

All the best to you and yours.

Terrible news if it transpires, he has many detractors lately but winnings games is going to be so much harder without him, fingers crossed that its just a worst case scenario kind of story .

would he have been involved with the olympics? if not, is there another worth nothing competition on that he would have been required for?

if it is another broken bone, whats the betting on him recovering slightly and then playing through it before it heals and hes 100% fit again.

Cahill has a mouth, he should've said to the Socceroos you know what guys I'm still not 100% It's not that important a match so I'll give it a miss to continue to work on my fitness.

It's not the Socceroos' fault, If Cahill is crocked then he's only got himself to blame.....

Cahill has a mouth, he should've said to the Socceroos you know what guys I'm still not 100% It's not that important a match so I'll give it a miss to continue to work on my fitness.

It's not the Socceroos' fault, If Cahill is crocked then he's only got himself to blame.....

I blame Kenright. Kirkby is built on an ancient Indian burial ground you know.

Theres a lot of blame being thrown around here. He's injured simple as that.

You cant blame Cahill for wanting to represnt his country, thats what makes Cahill as a player is his loyalty and passion, take that away and you wouldnt have the same Cahill.

QUOTE]

Well I never in all my life!

Take that back you brute!

you can have one big fat guy qualify in the darts until quentin hann serves his ban and then he gets the only qualifying place. snooker is devoid of character and he at least breathes some life into the old dog.

You can have the World Boomerang Throwing Competition if you want.

They'd call Cahill up for that too and he'd find a way to get hurt just the same. lol

I have to agree that Cahill should have begged off if he knew he wasn't 100% fit. It's not like he was fighting for a spot on the Australian National Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.