LOSC Lille v Everton. 23rd Oct at 18.00.

Voulez-vouz coucher avec moi?

• Ce soir

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Le Everton

Votes: 139 72.0%
  • A draw lad

Votes: 45 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dave, if you click on the Reply button on the bottom right of the post it will highlight the text you want to reply to in the box where you usually type, then you can type below it and the person you're addressing will get a notification of the response.

Likewise you can put an @ sign in front of their name, so in this case @bizzaro will be notified that I've responded something to him, the bad Villa hating hank.

Beat me to it you cookie munching globe head.

Yeah I mean had Krasnodar got a draw or won tonight then we would be certs to top the group. As it stands we have to avoid defeat to Wolfsburg which is likely but not nailed on by any means.
Aye, that could be a problem. They look like they're firing and will want to get something back on us after spanking them at Goodison.

If we finish second in the group does that mean we will face a Champions League dropout defo?

Yep, that was the worst of his performance though, tbf.

Look, we played well as a team and did very well at a difficult teams ground. All contributed to that.

I guess so, just felt if we'd pushed on harder we could have won it.

Aye, that could be a problem. They look like they're firing and will want to get something back on us after spanking them at Goodison.

If we finish second in the group does that mean we will face a Champions League dropout defo?

Not necessarily? 24 teams progress from the groups, 8 teams drop out on the CL. But I think you deffo avoid a CL team in the R of 32 if you win your group.

Besic seemed to become a recluse after his booking. Isn't doing the dramatics of suggesting a dive to a referee worthy of a yellow any more? How many times did they kick Pienaar? We looked a different side with Lukaku sprinting some terror at them. Thankful of the clean sheet. Had no idea Coleman was going to be a miss, cant remember Hibbert being found out. Did Barry get booked? Who was it that finally got a foot in on their right winger, because second half either he'd been reduced or his legs had fallen off. Gutted Geads didn't lift his only chance.

Us still top, it'll come down to Lille and Wolfsburg remaining game (vs each other), we'll need to stuff Krasnodar. 2 Goodison nights and a midweek away in the land of the lagers.

Onwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.