LOSC Lille v Everton. 23rd Oct at 18.00.

Voulez-vouz coucher avec moi?

• Ce soir

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • Le Everton

Votes: 139 72.0%
  • A draw lad

Votes: 45 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother actually commented on the pitch during the second half. It was only then that I myself noticed that the ball was bobbling around all over the place.

Nah, beat Lille at home and Wolfsburg beat Krasnodar and it's a top two finish. A draw away at Wolfsburg should be enough. Lille still got to go to Krasnodar away, I can see the Russians turning them over.

beat krasnodar at home and avoid defeat v lille and it's all over, but top is there for the taking after this start, much harder set of first 3 than second 3

bizarro

I know the score ,we stunk going forward never had one serious shot on goal.I'm giving my opinion .
I wouldn't have liked to have been there watching that performance and I know that a lot of the fans just go for
the days out .That performance just is not good enough in my honest opinion.

Nah, beat Lille at home and Wolfsburg beat Krasnodar and it's a top two finish. A draw away at Wolfsburg should be enough. Lille still got to go to Krasnodar away, I can see the Russians turning them over.
Yeah I mean had Krasnodar got a draw or won tonight then we would be certs to top the group. As it stands we have to avoid defeat to Wolfsburg which is likely but not nailed on by any means.

Yeah, crap pitch, alright result. We weren't arsed, were we? We never looked under too much pressure which was fine, but a pretty boring spectacle. Lukaku gave us a bit of verve. The match won't live too long in memory.

bizarro

I know the score ,we stunk going forward never had one serious shot on goal.I'm giving my opinion .
I wouldn't have liked to have been there watching that performance and I know that a lot of the fans just go for

Hi Dave, if you click on the Reply button on the bottom right of the post it will highlight the text you want to reply to in the box where you usually type, then you can type below it and the person you're addressing will get a notification of the response.

Likewise you can put an @ sign in front of their name, so in this case @bizzaro will be notified that I've responded something to him, the bad Villa hating hank.

Don't know why people are worried, 10 points will pretty much secure qualification. Beat Lille and Krasnodar at home and we're golden.

bizarro

Put an @ if you want a poster to see your reply lid.

@Matt Damon

I mean:

@bizzaro

Status
Not open for further replies.