Liverpool vs Everton - Sun 30th 16:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
TFF, I was honestly expecting you know who;)

There's no way they'd let him ref that match.

And if he did, I'd think he'd err on the side of caution FOR Everton so that he could be "seen" as "impartial."

It would never happen though.

There's no way they'd let him ref that match.

And if he did, I'd think he'd err on the side of caution FOR Everton so that he could be "seen" as "impartial."

It would never happen though.

Don't want him anywhere near our matches never mind the Derby itself, for me he is a failure as a referee you simply can't favour your own team when you are on duty.

th_fattwat.jpg

I got that pic from Ebay Bill, the T shirts are already in production :D

Someone's gonna make a mint with that .

I have this feling about Sunday- the very fact I get goose bumps when i think of the lads getting amongst them and Jags putting that first crunching tackle into Gerrard is giving me hope that we will win.

Make no mistake the boys will want revenge after the last derby and players like Jags, Neville and Arteta will want to make amends for their below par displays in the last games against West Ham and Fulham.

COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

couldnt giv a rats a**e how we play as long as we dont get beat ...we can turn on the style the following week at derby .......at the mo im saying a hard fought point and i think current form / injuries DM will galdly take it

but wouldnt a win shut those f****rs up

I have this feling about Sunday-
COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I share your feeling, in a non-biblical sense, of course. I see us wiping the floor with the [Poor language removed].

Cut to the after match interview with the waiter:

'Small club, better than them, their cup final blah, blah, blah.'

COYB

Liverpool v Everton Kick-off 1600 BST

If this match was taking place a month or so ago I would have tipped Everton to win.

However, Tim Cahill is injured, Mikel Arteta appears to be struggling a little for form and they have picked up just one point from the last two games.

Liverpool need a performance after their showing against Manchester United last week.

Forget about Javier Mascherano - in terms of performance Liverpool were very much second best and United did not have to play all that well to beat them.

The most worrying thing for Liverpool was that they got done through the middle on five separate occasions. Normally they are so strong down the centre of their team.

Verdict: 2-0

I think Lawro has got it right tbh, a month ago and we wouldve easily won, but not on sunday...

Status
Not open for further replies.